MAXOLINE Synthetic Gear Oil ISO VG 680 is a synthetic based, high performing gear lubricant to be used in industrial equipment. It has been formulated to withstand heavy loads ans severe conditions resulting in very good micro pitting resistance.
Industrial Gear Lube EP 220
MAXOLINE Industrial Gear Lube EP 220 is a mineral oil based Gear Oil. The additive package is absolutely lead free. * Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use Industrial Gear Lube EP 220
- Excellent resistance towards high pressure and shock loads,
- Highly resistant against high temperatures,
- Good anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties,
- Very good prevention from wear,
- Excellent anti-foaming properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,897
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 220
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 18
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 95
- Flash Point °C: 243
- Pour Point °C: -18
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.