MAXOLINE Regular Oil SAE 30, also known as Commercial Motor Oil is a blend of HVI Base Oils. It is extremely resistant against aging. Suitable for general lubrication under mild conditions, such like bearings of pumping stations, circulating systems and for topping-up of certain classic cars engines.
Industrial Gear Lube EP 680
MAXOLINE Industrial Gear Lube EP 680 is a mineral oil based Gear Oil. The additive package is absolutely lead free. * Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use Industrial Gear Lube EP 680
- Excellent resistance towards high pressure and shock loads,
- Highly resistant against high temperatures,
- Good anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties,
- Very good prevention from wear,
- Excellent anti-foaming properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,912
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 680
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 38
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 95
- Flash Point °C: 238
- Pour Point °C: -10
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.