MAXOLINE Automatic Transmission Fluid A.T.F. Type A Suffix A is a high-grade Automatic Transmission Fluid formulated with solvent refined base oils and selected additive, suitable for automatic and semi-automatic gear boxes, power steering and other equipment for which an ATF-A type mineral oil fluid is required.
Lithium Grease EP 0MAXOLINE Lithium Greases EP 0 are 12-hydroxy Lithium Greases fortified with EP additives and oxidation inhibitors, which provide superior lubrication under both high and low temperature conditions. Excellent resistance to water and resist changes in consistency under heavy loads and high speed conditions. This Grease finds its application in the lubrication of plain as well as medium to high speed ball- and roller bearings operating under high loads in various automotive and industrial applications.
Why one should use Lithium Grease EP 0
- Superior lubrication under high and low temperature conditions,
- Extremely resistant to water,
- Excellent anti-wear properties,
- Excellent pump-ability properties
- Colour: Dark Brown
- Base Oil: Blend of mineral oils
- Worked Penetration 60 strokes: 355 - 385
- Temperature for use °C: -25 to +110
- Shell Four Ball weld Load kg IP 239: 315
- Soap: Lithium
- Appearance: Smooth
- NLGI Number: 0
- The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.