MAXOLINE Turbine Oil R&O ISO VG 100 is a universal mineral turbine oil, based on specially selected solvent-refined base oils. Especially formulated to satisfy the demanding requirements of modern high output steam turbines, including gear units. This oil is also recommended for industrial-type gas turbines. In addition to turbine applications, this oil may also be used to lubricate hydraulic systems, compressors, high-speed gears, certain oil lubricated bearings and other applications requiring high quality rust and oxidation inhibited oils which separate readily from water.
Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 4040
MAXOLINE Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 4040 with excellent high temperature detergency and increased alkalinity reserve to neutralise residues originating from high sulphur content fuels. Suitable as system-oil of high- and low- speed marine diesel engines with or without turbo-charging and the the use of distillate diesel fuel.
Why one should use Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 4040
- Excellent resistance against rust, wear and oxidation,
- Increased alkalinity, to neutralise the acid compounds caused by distillate diesel fuel,
- High detergency and dispersion properties,
- Excellent performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,912
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 143
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,48
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 99
- Flash Point °C: 250
- Pour Point °C: -18
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 40
- SAE: 40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 5,40
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.