MAXO Antirust Oil 43217 is an oxidation-resistant liquid, which by evaporation of the solvent will change into a wax-like semi-dry protective layer. The product has been specially developed for the treatment of metal products in order to prevent corrosion, protection of machinery and metal parts and for long term storage, as well as for road and maritime transport.
Motor Oil Multisynth Plus 10W40 SL/CF
MAXOLINE Motor Oil Multisynth Plus 10W40 SL/CF is a high grade Motor Oil, blended of mineral base oils and synthtetic base oils, fortified with a special EP additive package. A multifunctional, fuel economy motor oil for use in passenger cars and trucks, in both petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging.
Why one should use Motor Oil Multisynth Plus 10W40 SL/CF
- Safe cold start,
- Safe lubrication film at high temperatures,
- Excellent detergency and dispersion properties,
- Strong resistance against wear, oxidation, corrosion and foaming,
- Superior performance at low and high temperatures (high VI)
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,874
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 102
- Viscosity -25 °C, mPa.s: 3700
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,70
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 151
- Flash Point °C: 218
- Pour Point °C: -35
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 10,1
- SAE: 10W40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,28
Performance LevelACEA A3/B4-12 API SL/CF MB 229.1 VW 501.01 / 505.00
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.