MAXOLINE high grade White Petroleum Jelly USP Eur. Ph. 11024, white and tasteless, to be used as a base in the production of a wide range of pharmaceutical and cosmetic products: ointments, salves, creams, pastes. Also to be used as a lubricant in the veterinary and food industry, as a plasticizer in the rubber manufacture, as a softener in the textile industry, etc., etc.
Motor Oil Super SAE 15W40
MAXOLINE Motor Oil Super SAE 15W40 is a Multifunctional Engine Oil, produced from high grade solvent refined base oils and special additives for use in petrol-, diesel- and LPG engines (with or without turbo charging).
- Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use Motor Oil Super SAE 15W40
- Increased friction properties
- Comfortable oxidation stability
- Very low pour point and high V.I.
- Positive activity against anti wear
- Strong anti-rust, anti- corrosion and anti-foam properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,880
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 101,20
- Viscosity -15 °C, mPa.s: 6300
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 13,9
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 135
- Flash Point °C: 218
- Pour Point °C: -25
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 6,2
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,80
API SG/CD CCMC G4, DB 226 1 (level) and VW 501.01 (level), GM 6094M, Ford M2C153-E (SG/CD)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.