MAXOLINE HD Fleet Oil SAE 50 is a universal engine oil formulated from high grade solvent neutral base oils and a well-balanced additive package resulting in products suitable to be used in gasoline as well as diesel engines, with or without supercharging, under all operating conditions.
MP Gear Oil SAE 80W90
MAXOLINE MP Gear Oil SAE 80W90 is formulated with high quality Solvent Refined Base Oils and special EP additive package. This oil has been especially developed for use in all transmissions that require EP Transmission Oils.
Why one should use MP Gear Oil SAE 80W90
- High activity against anti wear, corrosion and foam
- Strong anti-rust, anti- oxidation properties
- Very good EP properties and
- Low Pour Point
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,894
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 150
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 15,00
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 101
- Flash Point °C: 218
- Pour Point °C: -28
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 1,60
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,05
API GL-5, MiL-L-2105D,
ZF TE-ML 16B/17B/19B/21A
Meets the requirements of MAN 342 Typ M1
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.