MAXOLINE Synthetic Gear Oil ISO VG 320 is a synthetic based, high performing gear lubricant to be used in industrial equipment. It has been formulated to withstand heavy loads ans severe conditions resulting in very good micro pitting resistance.
Technical White Oil ISO VG 12
MAXOLINE Technical White Mineral Oil ISO VG 12 to be used as a base in the production of a wide range of products. As a lubricant in the textile, plastic and rubber industry, in the production of petroleum jellies, as a lubrication medium, etc., etc.
Why one should use Technical White Oil ISO VG 12
- Base carrier in plastic, rubber and chemical industries,
- Lubricant in precision machining, sewing machines and other textile machines,
- Carrier for insecticides industry
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,827
- Colour Saybolt: +25
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 12
- Odour: Negligible
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 3,1
- Flash Point °C: 178
- Pour Point °C: -20
- Carbon Structure CN: 26
- Carbon Structure CA: 0
- Carbon Structure CP: 74
FDA 21 CFR 178.3620 (b-ii)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.