Diesel Engine Oil Extra-s 10W40 is a top quality diesel engine oil based on latest additive package and very special base oil. This lubricant has been developed for heavy diesel engines operating even under the toughest conditions and all the year round. This product is suitable for Euro 4, 5 and 6 engines in combination with diesel fuel with a low sulphur content. Also suitable for use in engines with or without particle filters and exhaust catalysts. This motoroil is one of the group "low SAPS" lubricants.
Ultra HD Motor Oil 15W40 CI-4/SL
MAXOLINE ULTRA HD Motor Oil 15W40 CI-4 is a gasoline- and diesel engine oil, produced from solvent refined base oils and a well-balanced choice of additives.
Why one should use Ultra HD Motor Oil 15W40 CI-4/SL
- A very powerful detergency prevents deposits in the engine.
- Powerful activity against corrosion and foam.
- Avery strong dispersion that prevents from precipitation and sludge.
- Low sulphated ash number.
- Powerful activity against wear resulting in strongly reduced wear of piston-rings and cylinder-liners.
- High and stable viscosity index.
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,874
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 105
- Viscosity -20 °C, mPa.s: 5060
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,50
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 140
- Flash Point °C: 226
- Pour Point °C: -35
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 11,1
- SAE: 15W40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,42
Performance LevelAPI CI-4/SL ACEA E7, MB 228.3, Volvo VDS-3, MAN M 3275-1, Mack EO-N/EO-M Plus, Renault VI RLD-2, Cat ECF-1a/ECF-2, Deutz DQC III-10, Cummins 20077/20078, MTU Type 2, JASO DH-1, Detroit Diesel 93K215, Global DHD-1.
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.