Turbine Oil R&O ISO VG 32
MAXOLINE Turbine Oil R&O ISO VG 32 is a universal mineral turbine oil, based on specially selected solvent-refined base oils. tEspecially formulated to satisfy the demanding requirements of mode high output steam turbines, including gear units. This oil is also recommended for industrial-type gas turbines. In addition to turbine applications, this oil may also be used to lubricate hydraulic systems, compressors, high-speed gears, certain oil-lubricated bearings and other applications requiring high quality rust and oxidation inhibited oils which separate readily from water.
Under addition of additives and special “metal deactivators” the required properties are obtained.
- Excellent stability against oxidation, also at very high temperatures
- Very good protection against corrosion of ferro- and non-ferro metals
- Very good demulsification properties
- Very good de-aerating properties
- Very good foam suppressing properties
- Stable viscosity index