Wire Rope Lubricant Bio 41692
MAXOLINE Wire Rope Lubricant Bio 41692 is a semi-fluid, solvent free lubricant for wire rope lubrication designed to meet the arduous lubricant and corrosion prevention requirements of wire ropes working under all conditions.
For use at dockside, crane ropes, drag lines, water treatment environments, especially when a bio-degradable lubricant is desired. MAXOLINE Wire Rope Lubricant 41692 will penetrate between the rope strands to provide integral lubrication and to provide both inteal and exteal protection against corrosion caused by wet, adverse weather conditions and sea water.
- Excellent inteal and exteal protection, extending rope service life
- The Moly is reducing wear of the rope
- Thin film eleminating fling off and doesn’t collect abrasive particles
- Water repellant film ensuring long film life extending re-lubrication intervals
- Ropes clean to handle allowing easy inspection
- Extensive covering power, resulting in economic usage